He Said ... Are there good women out there?

I mean seriously, are there any good women out there?

37 years of my life have flown by only to be disappointed by one woman after another. Lets put aside the nut-cases and stalkers for a minute here, even the seemingly “good women” always turn out to have some fatal flaw. Sure, I can get by for a while on the belief that maybe my penis is just too big and it makes them crazy, but this is ridiculous!

Of course, being a rational and logical human being myself, I turned to the one place that I knew I would be able to meet good stable women – a free internet dating site! And wow, was I ever in for a treat!

I am not going to cover all my experiences in detail, but let’s just say that apparently I am the only one who thinks it’s inappropriate to start groping a relative stranger (2nd date) on the couch in front of your 12 year old! And how do you NOT know that you are dating a father when his on-line name is “Single Pop” and the first line of the ad says “Single father of one …”! Put that aside for a moment, why do you feel the need to run out the door when the child is mentioned in passing conversation … “Hey lady, you didn’t finish your coffee?!”

But for every 7,918 crazy women you do get to meet one seemingly normal one - and for me that’s Jackie. Sure we are only 4 months into our adventure together, but already at this point we have faced many challenges. We thought it would be a good idea to share some of these challenges with the world because we are sure that there are lots of other people faced with the same challenges we have – dating with young children, dating through separation and divorce, as well as the usual dating issues.

I hope you enjoy the back and forth, we will try to keep it interesting. Check back often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment